We offer Industrial Engineering consultation services for implementing JDA/Red Prairie Labor Management Systems and Manhattan LM system. We will analyze your current processes, determine the process improvements, document the standard operating procedures (SOP), develop methods and standards, perform time studies, develop engineering standards and job-codes and implement and configure the Labor Management Software to measure and track individual employee performance.
The following services are offered to enhance your operation:
- Full Life Cycle – including:
- System Requirements and RFP
- Bid Analysis and Vendor Selection
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Process Improvements
- Time Studies
- Engineering Standards / Job-Codes
- Warehouse Map Configuration
- Installation and configuration of Labor Management Software
- Interface to Time and Attendance and Payroll
- Maintenance and Support
A Labor Management System will allow you to manage resources between all work functions, improve individual productivity, increase direct labor %, reduce indirect labor & and reduce total labor expenses up to 20-25%.
A Time and Attendance system can be a standalone system or interface with your payroll system or Labor Management System.
Please email or call 901-386-2512 for your free consultation.